Circle of Support
Your clients need your support, and the support of others, to monitor and celebrate their victories! With real-time visibility and analytics, the Hayver system provides the power and strength to ensure your recovery program extends into successful relapse prevention.
Hayver lets the Circle of Support know that your clients are experiencing success in overcoming their desire to use alcohol or drugs. Success is what we do best.
In just one minute every day, your clients will self-monitor their compliance to drug and alcohol avoidance.
Through daily check-ins, and the strong psychological deterrent of the possibility of a random 5-day urine screen, your organization will have the advanced analytics, digital time stamps, and electronic documentation to free up your staff for more important activities.
Hayver has been built on sound research. Programs that include a daily check-in, verified by random urine screens, show results that 90% of participants are still sober and/or clean after 5 years. Programs without a daily check-in only have 3% of people who are clean in year 5.
The Hayver system was conceived, built and created by a recovering physician and his family. We want you and your organization to be on the winning side — so Join The 90% Team™ today.
90% of People are Clean
— even after 5 years — with Daily Check-Ins
Here is How it Works. (click on + below)
Here is How it Works for Clients. (click on + below)
Sign Up and Choose Circle of Support
- Sign up and add people to your Circle of Support
- Fundamentally, this is your accountability network
- Be very courageous when selecting these people
- Choose people who care about you … it is critical to the success of the system
- These are the people that will receive text messages or emails on a daily or weekly basis on your progress
- They will know your check-in rate and will verify your urine alcohol and drug tests
- These are the people to whom you are accountable
- They are there to help, not hinder your well-being
Daily Check-In and Notification
- After you have signed up, download the app to your iPhone or smartphone
- If you do not have a smartphone, then log into your account from a PC, Mac or tablet
- Check in the very first day you sign up via the Daily Check-In screen
- It’s very easy – you just click one button to acknowledge that you have Checked In
- You and your Circle of Support will be instantly notified if you have been randomly selected for testing that day
- GREAT – do this every day and you will automatically score 100%!
- On a DAILY basis, after you click the Check In button, your Circle of Support will be notified that you have checked in
- Recovery is a daily process
- Check in again tomorrow!
Testing and Verification
- After you have signed up, you will receive (via a certified delivery service) an unmarked package at the address you have specified
- The package will contain the urine alcohol and drug screening tests for you to utilize at home
- The urine tests should arrive within two or three days
- Your first RANDOM possibility of being tested will not occur until after you receive the screening tests, based on us being notified by the certified delivery service
- As you log in on a DAILY basis, you and your Circle of Support will be notified if you have been randomly selected for testing that day
- Recovery is a daily process. If you have not been selected for testing, check in again tomorrow.
- If you have been selected for testing, fill the sample cup halfway, with your own urine, and follow the testing instructions provided with the kit
- The easiest way to verify results is to simply show someone in your Circle of Support – being accountable to them and yourself is critical for the success of this program
- Enter your urine test result into the Hayver system (instructions provided in the kit)
- Enter the name of the person who has verified your result into the Hayver system
- Check in again tomorrow!
Easy Visibility on Client Stats
Compare Analytics to Improve Your Program
Use Documented Results to Market Your Services
Outpatient Addiction & Alcoholism Support is an essential step in recovery. Check out how Hayver can help, today.
Addiction & Alcoholism can only be overcome with support. Support from professionals, family, friends and perhaps even the employer. This is especially the case for individuals who have as a requirement that they remain clean for their occupation, e.g., medical professionals, emergency response personnel and those driving trucks, buses and planes. The Hayver system has been built to provide your client with the power of a strong support network, along with random urine screening, so they can have success and your recovery program can increase its long-term relapse-prevention statistics.
Click HERE to learn more.
Praise for the Hayver Circle of Support™
Aftercare monitoring is essential for long-term recovery.Kevin McKnight, MD
I have done daily check-ins the hard way ...
I am so impressed with the Hayver system -- it will make things so much easier
And, now so many more people will be able to lead happier, more productive lives -- like me.Bob Michaels
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the Hayver system. You can also email us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with a response to your question.
Question #1: Why is the Hayver system different than anything else?
Many rehab out-patient programs and other successful programs include a Daily Check-In component. In fact, it has been proven that a Daily Check-In is the ONLY thing that works to help you be drug-free or maintain sobriety.
Uniquely, the Hayver system is the only one that is 1) online, 2) involves a Circle of Support that is informed about your client’s Daily Check-In status, 3) provides state-of-the-art urine screening that detects alcohol or drug use in the previous 5 days, 4) digitizes and streamlines documentation to free up your staff for more important work, 5) provides real-time visibility and time-stamps for all client activity, including urine screening results and 6) allows you to monitor your stats to improve your program’s effectiveness, while comparing your performance to other organizations.
Question #2: If someone in the Circle of Support suspects that your client has been drinking or taking drugs, will they start nagging them? How does the Hayver system help with these confrontational issues?
Based on the Hayver plan that is chosen, the minimum number of urine screens is two per month for use in post-rehab situations, and can be provided daily, or more, for in-recovery usage. Each screen registers alcohol or drugs taken in the last 5 days.
An important feature of the Hayver system is Spot Checks. So, anyone in the Circle of Support can ask the system to have ‘today’ be the day the person is required to do a urine screen. However, your client is not told whether today’s screen was ordered by the system, or ordered by someone in their Circle of Support.
Question #3: How much does the Hayver service cost?
Contact us about pricing to develop a customized plan for your organization. However, our pricing allows you the flexibility of adding it into your services as a new offering, thereby generating an additional revenue stream, or passing on the costs directly to your clients.
As a part of your recovery program, the Hayver system provides real-time documentation, visibility into the data, and comparative analytics, while freeing up your staff for more important work.
The Hayver system is just a small, post-recovery investment for your clients, to increase their long-term recovery success, and can be billed to their credit card for convenient processing.
Together, We Can!
Hayver provides a Circle of Support, daily check-ins and random urine screens, to increase success from the traditional 5% of people who are clean in 5 years, to 90% of people who are clean in 5 years!!