Improve your chances of staying in recovery with monitoring
Here is How it Works. (click on + below)
Here is How it Works. (click on + below)
Sign Up and Choose Circle of Support
- Sign up and add people to your Circle of Support
- Fundamentally, this is your accountability network
- Be very courageous when selecting these people
- Choose people who care about you … it is critical to the success of the system
- These are the people that will receive text messages or emails on a daily or weekly basis on your progress
- They will know your check-in rate and will verify your urine alcohol and drug tests
- These are the people to whom you are accountable
- They are there to help, not hinder your well-being
Daily Check-In and Notification
- After you have signed up, download the app to your iPhone or smartphone
- If you do not have a smartphone, then log into your account from a PC, Mac or tablet
- Check in the very first day you sign up via the Daily Check-In screen
- It’s very easy – you just click one button to acknowledge that you have Checked In
- You and your Circle of Support will be instantly notified if you have been randomly selected for testing that day
- GREAT – do this every day and you will automatically score 100%!
- On a DAILY basis, after you click the Check In button, your Circle of Support will be notified that you have checked in
- Recovery is a daily process
- Check in again tomorrow!
Testing and Verification
- After you have signed up, you will receive an unmarked package at the address you have specified
- The package will contain the urine alcohol and drug screening tests for you to utilize at home
- The urine tests should arrive within two or three days
- Your first RANDOM possibility of being tested will not occur until after you receive the screening tests, based on us being notified by the delivery service
- As you log in on a DAILY basis, you and your Circle of Support will be notified if you have been randomly selected for testing that day
- Recovery is a daily process. If you have not been selected for testing, check in again tomorrow.
- If you have been selected for testing, fill the sample cup halfway, with your own urine, and follow the testing instructions provided with the kit
- The easiest way to verify results is to simply show someone in your Circle of Support – being accountable to them and yourself is critical for the success of this program
- Enter your urine test result into the Hayver system (instructions provided in the kit)
- Enter the name of the person who has verified your result into the Hayver system
- Check in again tomorrow!
Circle of Support
You need the support of others to celebrate your victories with you! Your Circle of Support will help provide you with the power and strength to overcome your desire to use alcohol or drugs because even the smallest steps are critically important!
We let your supporters know you are experiencing success. Success is what we do best.
Change can be frustrating and stressful — even when you know you have to change.
They Hayver system was conceived, built and created by a physician who has lived and walked in your shoes. He and his family have brought their deep understanding of the difficulties involved in this process to Haver, and to you and your Circle of Support. Our team is here for YOU!
Hayver has been built on sound research. Programs that include a daily check-in, verified by random urine screens, show results that you Improve your chances of staying in recovery with monitoring.
We want you to be on the winning side — so Join The Hayver Team today.
Outpatient Addiction & Alcoholism Support is an essential step in your recovery. Check out how Hayver can help, today.
Addiction & Alcoholism can only be overcome with support. Support from professionals, your family, your friends and perhaps even your employer. This is especially the case for individuals who have as a requirement that they remain clean for their occupation, e.g., medical professionals, emergency response personnel and those driving trucks, buses and planes. The Hayver system has been built to provide you with the power of a strong support network, along with random urine screening, so you can have success.
Click HERE to learn more.
Praise for the Hayver Circle of Support
“For the last couple of years, I was considering developing an app that would simplify drug and alcohol monitoring. Then earlier this year, my old friends John Copenhaver and Noel Orsborn met with me and showed me exactly what I had envisioned. We know that long-term monitoring works, and we are happy to be collaborating with our two friends, John and Noel, to augment the care of our clients in this way.”Taylor Hagin
“Accountability for one’s own actions is critical, which is why we began working with Hayver for our alumni program. When our clients exit Second Chance, they re-enter a less structured environment, and we believe the
Hayver smartphone platform is perfect to keep accountability in their lives, with the people closest to them.”
“With the Hayver Platform, we can extend our staff’s ability to support and monitor our residents ongoing recovery. The application allows us to create an accountability network outside the walls of the residences. These circles of support share in their daily victories, such as overcoming the impulses to renew previous addiction-related behaviors, and they give encouragement that reinforces our residents’ recovery journey.”Beth Fisher Sanders
“Aftercare monitoring is essential for long-term recovery.”Kevin McKnight, MD
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about the Hayver system. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you with a response to your question.
Question #1: Why is the Hayver system different than anything else?
Many recovery out-patient programs and other successful programs include a Daily Check-In component. In fact, it has been proven that a Daily Check-In is the ONLY thing that works to help you be drug-free or maintain sobriety.
Uniquely, the Hayver system is the only one that is 1) online, 2) involves a Circle of Support that is informed about your Daily Check-In status, and 3) provides state-of-the-art urine screening that detects alcohol or drug use in the previous 5 days.
Question #2: If someone in the Circle of Support suspects that I have been drinking or taking drugs, will they start nagging me? How does the Hayver system help with these confrontational issues?
Based on the Hayver plan that is chosen, the minimum number of urine screens is two per month, up to 6 per month. Each screen registers alcohol or drugs taken in the last 5 days.
So, rather than having to ask you, anyone in your Circle of Support can ask the system to have ‘today’ be the day you are required to do a urine screen. However, you are not told whether today’s screen was ordered by the system, or ordered by someone in your Circle of Support.
Question #3: How much does the Hayver service cost?
Pricing is listed on the ‘Pricing’ page of the website. The Hayver system starts as low as $39.95 per month, billed to a credit card for the Long-Term Recovery Plan. This includes the Daily Check-In and two randomized alcohol and drug screens per month.
Most people start with the Quick Start Recovery Plan which includes the Daily Check-In, five randomized alcohol and drug screens per month, along with one Spot Check for the Circle of Support to implement. The price, with all of these extras, is just $99.95 per month. Our primary concern is that you are getting the program and support that will achieve the objective of you staying clean — forever.